Who we are
Our website address is: http://192.168.10.15:8085.
I. General principles
Abilis Corp (“Abilis”) is fully committed to maintaining the integrity, confidentiality, security, and accuracy of your personal Information by complying with the laws and regulations under applicable privacy laws in Canada, including the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act.
Abilis reserves the right to make changes in this Policy. Such changes will take effect immediately upon posting. By continuing to interact with us following such changes, including by using our Sites, you will be deemed to have agreed to such changes. If you do not agree with the terms of this Policy, please do not continue using our Sites.
III. Collection of Personal Information
We will always collect your personal information by fair and lawful means.
- To which companies does this Policy apply?
This Policy applies to the collection, use and disclosure of personal information by Abilis Solutions Inc., Abilis PI, Abilis Energy and Abilis Solutions Corp.
- What Information is Collected and for what Purposes
We collect anonymous information about any user of the Sites. This anonymous information, gathered through Google Analytics, may include:
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer;
- the date and time of your request;
- the pages viewed and downloaded;
- the type of operating system; and
- the type of browser & browser settings used.
- Third-party LinksAbilis Sites may have links to websites owned or provided by third parties. When you click on one of those links, you will leave our Sites. Abilis has no control over these third party sites and takes no responsibility for the privacy policies or the contents of those websites. We provide such links only as a convenience and the inclusion of a link on any of our Sites does not imply endorsement of the linked to website by Abilis.
- Third-party Social Media
The use of social media by Abilis is an extension of its Sites. Social media accounts are public and not hosted on Abilis servers. Users who decide to interact with Abilis through these media must read the conditions of service and privacy policies of these third-party providers of services and applications used to access them.
IV. Where do we store your personal information?
We store your personal information in the cloud. This information is encrypted and secured, and managed in compliance with the existing privacy legislation in Canada.
V. Disclosure of Personal Information
Generally, we do not disclose your personal information, and where we do, we will identify to whom and for what purposes the disclosure will be made, and will obtain your consent to such disclosure. In any case, we only disclose your personal information as permitted or required by law.
VI. How is Your Information Protected?
We have implemented physical, organizational, contractual and technological security measures to protect your personal information from loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. The only personnel who are granted access to your personal information are those with a business “need-to-know” or whose duties reasonably require access to such information.
VII. Responding to your concerns
For questions or comments regarding this Policy, for additional information about the management of Personal Information at Abilis, or to consult or modify your Personal Information, contact us by email,
by phone at
or by mail to
22 Monument Square
Portland, ME 04101